Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Bedding

I couldn't find anything in the stores that suited me so I decided to have her bedding custom made. I admit. It was a splurge. But here's my rationalization. She's going to be my only child and I'll have waited nearly 39 years for her by the time we meet. I deserve it! And yes... I realize she'll probably pee, poop and barf on it. I'm okay with that. I'll have soaked up all it's beauty for at least a year before she ever sleeps in it. I'll be over the extravagance by then.

From this:
To this:
Unfortunately, the woman who made it closed her shop. Otherwise, I'd highly recommend her. It's absolutely breathtaking and I love it!

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic splurge! I didn't even know it was possible to have crib sets custom made! This is so beautiful that I hope she's using this crib for lots of years. My girls used their crib (converted to toddler beds) until they were 5.

    Like yours, our nursery was also pink and green with white furniture. But yours is the Rolls Royce of pink and green nurseries!

    :)

    Donna
    Our Blog: Double Happiness!

    ReplyDelete